The BRAZIL French Press coffee maker, designed in the early 80's, was BODUM’s first French Press, and quickly became a symbol of what BODUM stands for today: functional design at an affordable price. The BRAZIL features a shatterproof SAN (BPA-Free) plastic beaker and BODUM’s signature safety and aroma seal to keep coffee fresh and warm longer. The base, lid and handle are made of heat-resistant polypropylene for added durability.
About this item:
- 8-cup, 34-ounce French press coffee maker allows you to brew flavorful coffee in 4 minutes
- Beaker made of ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- polypropylene handle and base
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing of liquids while pressing
All parts are dishwasher safe